"In the past 56 years, I have observed how positive reinforcement and love can work together in the classroom to provide experiences that last a lifetime."
~ Maris Battaglia, Director
The American Academy of Ballet & Dance is a professional school of dance. It is the goal of the Academy to offer the finest possible training under the guidance of a highly qualified faculty.
The Academy is not only known for its fine quality of training, but also for the warm, nurturing and loving atmosphere it provides all our students. AAB is a "second family" where encouragement, growth and positive reinforcement are the foundation for all our students classes.
1. TUITION: Tuition is paid monthly
2. REGISTRATION & INSURANCE FEE: There is a $35.00 registration & insurance fee due upon registration. Add $20.00 for each additional child.
3. CLASSROOM ATTIRE: Please see class attire section
4. OBSERVATION DAYS: Due to social distancing these days will be announced at a later date
5. STUDIO PERFORMANCE: In early June the students of the American Academy will present their yearly studio performance. There is a $30.00 performance fee due April 1st.
6. COSTUME FEE: A $30.00 costume rental fee for all classes is due April 1st. The Academy provides all costumes. There are no other costume fees.
7. SCHOOL CLOSINGS: The studio is closed on Columbus Day observed, Thanksgiving weekend, Memorial Day observed, for Easter, Christmas, Spring & Winter breaks. For weather related school closing information check local news and AAB's social media.
8. CANCELLATIONS: There is a minimum required enrollment for a class to be held. We reserve the right to cancel any class and a refund is guaranteed.
9. FALL START DATE: September 14, 2020