The American Academy of Ballet & Dance is a professional school of dance. It is the goal of the Academy to offer the finest possible training under the guidance of a highly qualified faculty. The Academy is not only known for its fine quality of training, but also for the warm, nurturing, and loving atmosphere it provides all our students. AAB is a "second family" where encouragement, growth, and positive reinforcement are the foundation for all our student's classes.
1. TUITION: Tuition is paid monthly
2. REGISTRATION & INSURANCE FEE: There is a $35.00 registration & insurance fee due upon registration. Add $20.00 for each additional child.
3. CLASSROOM ATTIRE: Please see the class attire section
4. OBSERVATION DAYS: To be announced at a later date
5. STUDIO PERFORMANCE: Our performances are typically held in May.
6. COSTUME FEE: A $30.00 costume rental fee for all classes is due April 1st. The Academy provides all costumes. There are no other costume fees.
7. SCHOOL CLOSINGS: For weather-related school closing information check local news and AAB's social media. For all other dates, please see Important Dates
8. CANCELLATIONS: There is a minimum required enrollment for a class to be held. We reserve the right to cancel any class and a refund is guaranteed.
9. FALL START DATE: September 11, 2021